Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bootleg Mickey Mouse


I don't know what it's like where you are from but around these parts (DMV), we grew up on Chuck E. Cheese's for that adolescent recreation. Really it was McDonald's and their playground but on those special occasions we went to Chuck E. Cheese's. Now if this was not available in your corner of the world, let me educate you on the fine qualities of this fine *sarcasm* establishment. It is basically a big arcade with a HUUUGE Sewer Rat dressed like a man that is everywhere you turn. If that is not scary enough they have a pretty large ball pit (no brokeback) that was pretty fun although somewhat dangerous. Aside from the nasty overpriced pizza and the expensive played out arcade games that gave you tickets when you won, it wasn't a bad way to spend a lovely afternoon. You could even use your tickets to get prizes. I once won a thousand tickets so I could get a bouncy ball and a plastic cup. Funny thing is I have never been to a Disney World/Land so I don't know what a fun time for kids is supposed to be but on a lighter note my daughters have been to Disney World twice. I regret to inform that they have been to Chuck E. Cheese's at least once. Sorry about that girls...

2 comments:

  1. Max never liked that rata! The pizza is good though, but yes over priced and you always get sick after you go there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That guy is scary! Funny thing is 9 times out of 10 it is a young lady in the suit. I can imagine that the abuse they go through is not worth the pay.

    ReplyDelete