Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Chill Spots... Shirlington



I dig this area a lot actually. You have many restaurants, coffee shops, and grocery spots in a big enough but small enough strip. Any type of food imagined is there along with movies, and bars, library, theatres and other entertainment in a very contemporary way. It even has a Bus Boys and Poets! Great for a casual weekday outing. I have been here many of times and it I have always gotten an interesting story of three from here. So if you want to do the usual thing in an unusual way, invest some time here. I must forewarn you though, it is a grown folks spot. I enjoy the fact that everything is walking distance and there is plenty parking. Being right of the highway and having a metro stop makes it very easy and convenient to visit either day or night.

No comments:

Post a Comment